The Student Room Group

muscle weirdness

so my eyes have been twitching a lot recently, but not everyday. but the days it does it is genuinely the whole day it'll twitch.
I do not drink a lot of caffeine and i also do get plenty of sleep.

Yesterday i did a martial arts class (bare in mind i am not new to martial arts at all) but my hands started to shake a lot, and when i went home my forearm started to feel knotted and sore.
I woke up today and my arm still feels numb and will shake if i raise it laterally. I can't hold objects without it feeling uncomfortable.
It doesn't feel like muscle pain you get after training and i haven't experienced this before.
p.s. i did stretch ad warm up well prior to training.

Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm starting to think i have something wrong with my muscles in general as they seem weak af even though i have been training for years. Help? Should i be concerned?
Reply 1
See your GP.
Reply 2
Your sensory system might answer pressure by coming down on the veins, which brings about diminished blood stream to the muscles. This can cause muscle pressure and agony. Certain drugs, like statins, can likewise cause muscle inflexibility. A few ailments may likewise add to it

Quick Reply

Latest