The Student Room Group

Cognitive neurosciences Cambridge

Which college is best for postgrads studying cognitive neurosciences?
there isn’t really a ‘best college’. It’s all personal choice.
Reply 2
Did any of you already hear back re the application to the MPhil Cognitive Neurosciences? I submitted a few weeks ago and am "under review by department".
Reply 3
Original post by TempNeb
Did any of you already hear back re the application to the MPhil Cognitive Neurosciences? I submitted a few weeks ago and am "under review by department".

Same here.
Original post by Neuromonkey
Same here.

Me as well!
Reply 5
Did anyone receive an answer yet? It's so late I start to loose hope..
Original post by TempNeb
Did anyone receive an answer yet? It's so late I start to loose hope..

I received my rejection email yesterday, best of luck with the rest of it!
Reply 7
Original post by unknownlaptop
I received my rejection email yesterday, best of luck with the rest of it!

Thank you! Hope that you still get access to your desired program! Would you mind sharing the profile you applied with?
Original post by TempNeb
Thank you! Hope that you still get access to your desired program! Would you mind sharing the profile you applied with?

Sure! I graduated from psychology this year with 75% overall and was awarded a summer internship directly after. I also did a year abroad studying neuroscience in Germany :smile:
Sure! I graduated from psychology this year with 75% overall and was awarded a summer internship directly after. I also did a year abroad studying neuroscience in Germany :smile:

This is so good! Don't know why they rejected you. Still, best of luck with your other applications!

btw were you invited for any interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending