The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Neuroscience MSc (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by unknownlaptop
Oh god my heart jumped just reading this haha, if that’s the case then best of luck tomorrow guys!!

oh no i didn’t mean to make u jump haha! don’t worry ur gunna be amazing and im sure it will be a positive outcome for everyone here on this thread !! let’s just all keep eachother updated tomorrow and try to keep as calm as possible!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 21
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 22
Original post by tfm48
Anyone heard anything yet?

nothing yet from my side
Reply 23
No reaction so far..
just wondering if anyone else applied to the DPhil (1+3) neuroscience program
https://www.neuroscience.ox.ac.uk/1-plus-3-Doctoral-Programme-in-Neuroscience/how-to-apply/application-process
Was reading through this website, and it says that MSc interviews are also scheduled to take place during the same week as the 1+3 Dphil, from 22-26 Jan
Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 27
Anyone heard back yet?

nope haven’t heard anything yet! only a few courses have heard back i believe
Reply 28
Someone got an interview invite for the Dphil(1+3) course today. maybe the msc interview invites will be sent out tmrw ? my upload button is still there so i’m holding onto hope.
Original post by Lrl456
Someone got an interview invite for the Dphil(1+3) course today. maybe the msc interview invites will be sent out tmrw ? my upload button is still there so i’m holding onto hope.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say the upload button? I’ve seen a few people say it but mine just says “ready for assessment”
Reply 30
Original post by Lrl456

Thanks for the update. My upload button is still there as well. They might go through the Dphil(1+3) first bcs these applicants are also considered for the Msc if they fail for the Dphil.
Reply 31
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say the upload button? I’ve seen a few people say it but mine just says “ready for assessment”

I go to Self Service -> View Full Application Details -> Supporting documents. Has option to upload documents.
Original post by ryuk007
I go to Self Service -> View Full Application Details -> Supporting documents. Has option to upload documents.

Ah okay perfect, thank you!

I know somebody also got an interview invite for the DPhil in Clinical Neurosciences yesterday, so I feel like we’ll all definitely know by the end of this week.
Reply 33
anyone heard anything yet? still nothing from my side and my upload button is still there
Original post by Lrl456
anyone heard anything yet? still nothing from my side and my upload button is still there

Still nothing from my side
Reply 35
Still nothing from my side

every single time i get an email i jump i’ve had to unsubscribe from most emails haha to avoid putting myself through stress every hour😭😭😭
Reply 36
nothing today again! hopefully we find out some time this week if not early next week😭😭😭
hey! has anyone heard anything today?
Reply 38
Original post by ellieemitchell1
hey! has anyone heard anything today?

Nothing yet 😑
Reply 39
has anyone heard anything today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending