The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Neuroscience MSc (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

Nice, the course lecturer also sent me an (informal) offer by mail! Congrats! Do you know when they send the official offer letter so that we can apply for scholarships? Cheers.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #8
Nice, the course lecturer also sent me an (informal) offer by mail! Congrats! Do you know when they send the official offer letter so that we can apply for scholarships? Cheers.

Oh may I asked when was this sent out? Was it yesterday too?

I would also like to know that too, because I have a deadline today for a scholarship.... :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #6
I would also like to know that too, because I have a deadline today for a scholarship.... :smile:)

Is this for scholarships within Oxford or for external scholarships?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Is this for scholarships within Oxford or for external scholarships?

External scholarships :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #7
Oh may I asked when was this sent out? Was it yesterday too?

Monday
External scholarships :smile:

You might ask the course lecturer and let us know.. :smile:
Monday

OHHH! Congrats on your offer!
You might ask the course lecturer and let us know.. :smile:

They will be sent out later today :smile:)

Nice, thanks for the information!

Could you please write in here, if you receive yours?! I will do so as well.
Could you please write in here, if you receive yours?! I will do so as well.

I received mine an hour ago, but I also wrote that I have two deadlines for funding today :smile:)
Reply 92
I received mine an hour ago, but I also wrote that I have two deadlines for funding today :smile:)

Still waiting on mine! Confirmed that I accepted the informal offer yesterday. Anyone else—let me know if you recieve your formal offer today!
Original post by seancoady
Still waiting on mine! Confirmed that I accepted the informal offer yesterday. Anyone else—let me know if you recieve your formal offer today!

Same here, still waiting.. @anonymous #6: Can you tell us if they gave you any further requirements to fulfil?
Same here, still waiting.. @anonymous #6: Can you tell us if they gave you any further requirements to fulfil?

Nope! Just told me to reply to the informal offer confirming that I intend to accepr my offer

I have some academic requirements that I have to fulfil (GPA and English Test) :smile:)
Reply 96

Did someone hear something? Still waiting..
Original post by AL13S
Did someone hear something? Still waiting..

My letter wasn't even drafted when I asked, so I think they are working on it :smile:)
@anonymous6: The request to add an English test was listed below "academic requirements" on your cover letter, right? So if it is not written down there, one must not submit any test results, correct?
@anonymous6: The request to add an English test was listed below "academic requirements" on your cover letter, right? So if it is not written down there, one must not submit any test results, correct?

I guess so :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending