The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Neuroscience MSc (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

has anyone received any rejections or been put in the waiting list post interview?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 101
Original post by Anonymous #10
has anyone received any rejections or been put in the waiting list post interview?

they did place some on the waiting list for the C & T neuroscience, not sure about the neuroscience MSc.
Original post by rjk18
they did place some on the waiting list for the C & T neuroscience, not sure about the neuroscience MSc.

Thanks. I haven't heard anything since the interview. I was just wondering if there are others in the same situation.
Reply 103
Original post by Anonymous #10
Thanks. I haven't heard anything since the interview. I was just wondering if there are others in the same situation.

That’s weird!
Since you’re approaching 10 weeks since submission try to email them.
I hope you get a positive response 🙏
To whom who got an offer: Has anybody heard back from the colleges yet? I applied for Lincoln, what about you?
Reply 105
Original post by Anonymous #8
To whom who got an offer: Has anybody heard back from the colleges yet? I applied for Lincoln, what about you?

I got an offer from Jesus this week
Anybody else heart back from colleges? me neither...
Original post by Anonymous #8
Anybody else heart back from colleges? me neither...

I heard back from Keble last Wednesday!
I haven't anything about college placement yet ://
Me neither....
I got an offer from Queen's! :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got an offer from Queen's! :smile:)
Same!!!
I got mine from Lincoln too plus scholarship.
Original post by Anonymous #5
Same!!!
Ihhh amazing!!!
Original post by Anonymous
just wondering if anyone else applied to the DPhil (1+3) neuroscience program

I'm considering applying for this next year, I would really appreciate if you let me know how it goes :smile:
Also, if you don't mind me asking what experience/background you have?
Original post by AL13S
I have just received an offer!

as @Lrl456 said, I would also really appreciate any information, I can't find much information about applicants online and am considering applying next year :smile:

And of course a hearty Congratulations!!!!
This channel shows some strong advice: be yourself, stand behind your project, explain the basics of your projects clearly rather than unnecessary details and point out how Oxford helps you to grow scientifically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending