The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Interview 2024 Entry

I have recently received my interview invitation and was wondering what to expect from the interviews. I believe the course is relatively new so I wanted to know the type of questions they might ask, whether they are more on the nat sci side or engineering side.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have recently received my interview invitation and was wondering what to expect from the interviews. I believe the course is relatively new so I wanted to know the type of questions they might ask, whether they are more on the nat sci side or engineering side.

Can I ask what college you applied to and what your stats were? If you don't mind telling me, as I've also applied but have not received anything yet so I'm kind of panicking.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Can I ask what college you applied to and what your stats were? If you don't mind telling me, as I've also applied but have not received anything yet so I'm kind of panicking.

I applied to Gonville and Caius n my stats are 999998888777 and A*A*A with the A in physics. I've seen ppl with stats way better than mine so I think my NSAA may have played a part even though I feel like I flopped it.
I applied to Gonville and Caius n my stats are 999998888777 and A*A*A with the A in physics. I've seen ppl with stats way better than mine so I think my NSAA may have played a part even though I feel like I flopped it.

Thank you for telling me and congrats on your interview!

hey what did u get in nsaa if u don't mind me asking
Just received an interview! Any tips and resources?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending