Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Julipity
I have a conditional for Speech and Language Therapy 🥳

Congratulations 🎉👏

🎉🥳
just accepted my offer for politics at mmu, very excited to be studying in manchester yaayy :smile:
Original post by sammielovesrats
just accepted my offer for politics at mmu, very excited to be studying in manchester yaayy :smile:

🎉🎉
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @Danny0712 Please expect to wait 4-6 weeks to hear a decision. It can take a bit longer to hear back compared to other courses because the admissions tutor needs to look at all portfolios 🙂 I hope this helps! - Chloe

Hi, I have received offers from 3 other Uni's to study Photography but haven't heard anything back from Manchester, not even to request my portfolio. I'm wondering if I've forgotten to do something or fill something in?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, I have received offers from 3 other Uni's to study Photography but haven't heard anything back from Manchester, not even to request my portfolio. I'm wondering if I've forgotten to do something or fill something in?

Hi, sorry to hear that! I wouldn't worry too much as it's peak submission time atm so could take a little bit longer. If you want though, you can send an email to [email protected] to request an update🙂 - Chloe
Original post by Anonymous #3
i got an offer for sports business management and i am so happy, just waiting for the applicant visit day to come through, anyone know the date yet?

Heyy I have also gotten an offer! to study accounting and finance, my visit day is on the 24 of February
Original post by Pre.Melaninx
Heyy I have also gotten an offer! to study accounting and finance, my visit day is on the 24 of February

We look forward to having you join us!😀
Reply 29
Anyone applying to biomedical engineering
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi! I have a conditional offer to study psychology at met this year 🙂 is anyone else thinking of putting met for their firm choice in psychology?
I did AS core maths two years ago, biology and psychology A-levels last year and am completing my sociology a-level this year :smile:
Original post by izziekathleen
Hi! I have a conditional offer to study psychology at met this year 🙂 is anyone else thinking of putting met for their firm choice in psychology?
I did AS core maths two years ago, biology and psychology A-levels last year and am completing my sociology a-level this year :smile:

Congratulations!!
Reply 32
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I've just received my conditional offer for Illustration with Animation! Anyone studying at Manchester school of art/IWA offer holders please reply :smile:

I'm looking for other mature students or people studying MSc Speech and Language Therapy 😊
Original post by fran2100
I've just received my conditional offer for Illustration with Animation! Anyone studying at Manchester school of art/IWA offer holders please reply :smile:

Congrats!! You'll have a chance to meet other offer holders from your course and the rest of the school of art if you come along to a visit day🙂
Reply 35
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Congrats!! You'll have a chance to meet other offer holders from your course and the rest of the school of art if you come along to a visit day🙂

Hi there, is there any information about when the offer holders days will be?
Reply 36
Original post by fran2100

Hi there, is there any information about when the offer holders days will be?

I got an email with the invitation

Congrats! Is that for the MSc? I'm doing that too 😊
Reply 38
Original post by TabithaEmily

Congrats! Is that for the MSc? I'm doing that too 😊

Hey, no the BSc. Congrats!
Hey, no the BSc. Congrats!

Still might see you around, are you planning on joining the SLT society?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending