The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Economics and Economic History 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hk111111111
Everyone who got offered for this course, was home, non contextual and 3 stars plus
Not true, there was an applicant on this thread with A* A A who got an offer
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
From what i've found on last year's spreadsheet, there was one batch of offers on the 14th of february, then a batch of rejections on the 25th of april.
In 2022, there were batches of offers throughout mid april, and then a bunch of rejections in may.
There have been people on this thread suggesting that there is 'definitely' a batch coming at the end of march, but there is no evidence to support that.
Original post by Anonymous #8
From what i've found on last year's spreadsheet, there was one batch of offers on the 14th of february, then a batch of rejections on the 25th of april.
In 2022, there were batches of offers throughout mid april, and then a bunch of rejections in may.
There have been people on this thread suggesting that there is 'definitely' a batch coming at the end of march, but there is no evidence to support that.

furthermore, in 2021, all of the offers were given out by mid march
furthermore, in 2021, all of the offers were given out by mid march

WB last year what were the patterns like?
When was the second batch last year/2022?
WB last year what were the patterns like?

Check reply 141
When was the second batch last year/2022?

For 2023, there is no data available for a second batch of offers. There was only one for rejections on the 25th of April.
For 2022, the data does not really follow a “batch” structure, but you could say that 17th of April and 21st of April were the second and third batches of offers.
For 2023, there is no data available for a second batch of offers. There was only one for rejections on the 25th of April.
For 2022, the data does not really follow a “batch” structure, but you could say that 17th of April and 21st of April were the second and third batches of offers.

So your saying 2023 only 1 batch as it appears?
So your saying 2023 only 1 batch as it appears?

Yes but obviously the spreadsheet does not include even a fifth of all the offers, and all of this information is just from the spreadsheet
Original post by daryan2199
Yes but obviously the spreadsheet does not include even a fifth of all the offers, and all of this information is just from the spreadsheet

So there definitely were offers given in April too
Reply 150
Everyone who got offered for this course, was home, non contextual and 3 stars plus

another guy got offer - home again A*A*A, not encouraging :frown:
Reply 151
how do you know they send around 40 offers

You can literally see their intake on their website? lol, plus there's obviously info online
Original post by alexav
You can literally see their intake on their website? lol, plus there's obviously info online
I hope you know there is a difference between offers and acceptances? Yes, I know there have been around 35 acceptances in the past few years, but offers could have been up to 50, there’s no way to know
Reply 153
I hope you know there is a difference between offers and acceptances? Yes, I know there have been around 35 acceptances in the past few years, but offers could have been up to 50, there’s no way to know

u can def make a good approx out of it? + On their website they say 'places' which I would presume makes it an even better approximation since it demonstrates how many places+- they're willing to give out for this course
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by alexav
another guy got offer - home again A*A*A, not encouraging :frown:

when
when

12th of March, it’s on the spreadsheet
does lse give out offers during this spring break?
Reply 157
Original post by Anonymous
does lse give out offers during this spring break?

I wonder as well, but being honest it seems like we gonna get it 25-27th April instead
25-27th is oddly specific :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
25-27th is oddly specific :smile:

because those were the dates of another batch last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending