The Student Room Group

UCAS applications

I've got predicted ABB in Biology, History and Chemistry, do you think I should apply to KCL and UCL for pharmacy as they require AAB for pharmacy or should I only apply to those that need ABB
Original post by amanyj
I've got predicted ABB in Biology, History and Chemistry, do you think I should apply to KCL and UCL for pharmacy as they require AAB for pharmacy or should I only apply to those that need ABB

Including one or two "inspirational" choices amongst your five is fine. Just make sure that the majority (i.e. 3 or 4) have requirements at or below your predicted grades.
Original post by amanyj

The likely hood is you will be rejected but you have nothing to lose by applying. Make it your reach choice but make sure you have other safer options in case of rejection. London universities tend to oversubscribed due to numbers applying. Outside London a 1 grade drop is likely to be made an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending