The Student Room Group

Transferring to OU

Due to illness I missed the whole of first semester at Uni of Liverpool and its been hard to find support. I'm considering leaving university here and completing my degree with the open university. How easy is it to do this? Can anyone tell me how my fees could be affected? And just give me some general advice on how it works? I have a meeting on Friday to discuss my options but I just want to be sure
Original post by Lx_chxrlx_2004
Due to illness I missed the whole of first semester at Uni of Liverpool and its been hard to find support. I'm considering leaving university here and completing my degree with the open university. How easy is it to do this? Can anyone tell me how my fees could be affected? And just give me some general advice on how it works? I have a meeting on Friday to discuss my options but I just want to be sure

Have a read through the following transfer FAQ :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having ☹️

I see you are at the University of Liverpool, so just wanted to give you a heads-up to say that you can always speak to the student support services and/or your school's student's experience team. They are well-trained in advising on such matters and should be able to provide you with the information and support that you need to mak an informed decision 🙂

Whatever you chose I wish you luck in your studies 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending