The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

**"Choosing Accommodation: Urbanest Kings Cross or Unitestudent Stratford?"**

Hey there, I'm Ariel, and I'll be starting my Master's in Clinical Neuroscience this September.

Moving into student housing soon and I'm stuck choosing between two options: Urbanest Kings Cross and Unitestudent Stratford, both with en-suite facilities.

Urbanest Kings Cross (£301pcm): It's just a 30-minute walk from Bloomsbury campus. While it's slightly pricier, I've heard there are free-to-use bikes available. Does anyone know if they're easily accessible?

Unitestudent Stratford (£265pcm): This one's a more budget-friendly choice. However, it's a bit farther from campus, and I'm unsure about tube fares.

I'm curious does Unitestudent Stratford still remain budget-friendly when tube fares are factored in? If any of you have stayed in these accommodations or know about transportation costs, your insights would be golden.

Oh, and by the way, if anyone's up for swapping accommodations, do let me know!

Thanks a bunch for your help! 🙏

And here's a thought: Given the nature of the course, I'm wondering if it'll be incredibly busy. Would it really be worth investing in living closer to campus?
Reply 1
Hi Ariel! not sure if this is still available but I am up for swapping accommodation for Stratford One! I am currently staying at Will Wyatt Court iQ Student Accommodation, which is in Hoxton! Let me know if you are interested and if this is still available :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending