The Student Room Group

Suspension and being mistreated

Hi I’m an international student of the first year, studying animation, and my uni is in England.

I’ve got a strange suspension letter with no allegation appear on my suspension letter and they’ve told me is gone to the police. I really don’t know what have happened. The person who made the complaint was whom I considered a friend, and that made me feel shattered. Among that flat we lived in everything is great i lived there for a month and at least we are being quite respectful to each other but after some incident of food missing occurs the situation changed and I believed that’s the starting point of the drama.

Anyway I’ve been suspended for 2 weeks now, I have 45 days left before the school withdraw my student visa. I need to find a job that sponsor me tier 2 visa say if this drama exceeds 60 days. Plus police haven’t contacted me yet I don’t know what I can do. I feel being betrayed, bullied, and wronged. Could people give me some advice tackling the current situation thank you.
I’d give the uni a ring and ask why you were suspended you can then take it from there it could just be a cruel prank on your “friends” part.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I’m an international student of the first year, studying animation, and my uni is in England.

I’ve got a strange suspension letter with no allegation appear on my suspension letter and they’ve told me is gone to the police. I really don’t know what have happened. The person who made the complaint was whom I considered a friend, and that made me feel shattered. Among that flat we lived in everything is great i lived there for a month and at least we are being quite respectful to each other but after some incident of food missing occurs the situation changed and I believed that’s the starting point of the drama.

Anyway I’ve been suspended for 2 weeks now, I have 45 days left before the school withdraw my student visa. I need to find a job that sponsor me tier 2 visa say if this drama exceeds 60 days. Plus police haven’t contacted me yet I don’t know what I can do. I feel being betrayed, bullied, and wronged. Could people give me some advice tackling the current situation thank you.

Hi there

I am sorry to hear about your situation, I would recommend getting in touch with your University to ask about the situation. Especially since you do not know what happened, it would be important to find out what has gone wrong, or perhaps whether the letter was a mistake. You may also enquire about their appeal process if that is an option available, or any advice that you can take going forward.

Good luck.
Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending