The Student Room Group

Boyfriend constantly touches me

My boyfriend and I have been together 4 years and he constantly molests my boobs, slobbers all over me and slaps my ass. He gets defensive when I tell him to stop and almost sulky. It's really annoying me because I don't enjoy it yet I'm made to feel guilty for wantong him to stop. What do I do?
Reply 1
If you have told him to stop and he won’t then he isn’t respecting you or your right to consent/not consent.
If he isn’t changing I recommend leaving him, its harsh and difficult but he is being disrespectful to you and it doesn’t sound like he is going to change.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together 4 years and he constantly molests my boobs, slobbers all over me and slaps my ass. He gets defensive when I tell him to stop and almost sulky. It's really annoying me because I don't enjoy it yet I'm made to feel guilty for wantong him to stop. What do I do?

In other words, your boyfriend sexually assaults you and coerces you into allowing him to continue against his will. He feels entitled to your body just because you are together.

If this has been happening for a while, it’s unlikely that this is the only red flag. I would consider issuing him an ultimatum: stop the mistreatment or break up. You shouldn’t have to accept any more of this.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Sounds like a creep who doesn't respect you as a person, even when you've told him no multiple times. It could even be seen as sexual assault and quite toxic as well as he's also gaslighting you and manipulating you into making you feel guilty when you shouldn't be. You should dump him asap as I can see a lot of red flags here and it's clear that he doesn't treat you well and has no respect for you.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
I guess he must have redeeming features or you wouldn’t have stayed with him. If not dump him, otherwise explain what works for you and what doesn’t and tell him things have got to change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending