The Student Room Group

Santander Graduate Scheme 2024

Hey, I just submitted my application to C&C Banking - I hadn't seen any threads for this years' cycle so I thought I'd make one :smile:

I have an invite for the VI does anyone know what kind of questions will be asked? I'm assuming motivational?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grad2425
Hey, I just submitted my application to C&C Banking - I hadn't seen any threads for this years' cycle so I thought I'd make one :smile:

I have an invite for the VI does anyone know what kind of questions will be asked? I'm assuming motivational?

I'm also waiting to do my video interview? Have you completed yours yet?
I've applied for the Treasury role, just completed the 3 games now. How long does it take to get an invite for the video interview
Original post by fewnifvowenvwe
I've applied for the Treasury role, just completed the 3 games now. How long does it take to get an invite for the video interview

One guy said he received an email from HR stating it usually takes five days to receive the outcome. I am still waiting for a response
Original post by cirillochirullo
One guy said he received an email from HR stating it usually takes five days to receive the outcome. I am still waiting for a response

ahh okay, I got the feedback report from the games
Reply 5

I completed the games on the 29th and haven't received a response. Does no response in 5 days mean you don't move forward?
Original post by sy22
I completed the games on the 29th and haven't received a response. Does no response in 5 days mean you don't move forward?

It is just a time frame
Reply 7
It is just a time frame

ah alright thanks
Reply 8
Did anyone apply for the retail banking scheme?
Reply 9
Original post by liahop
Did anyone apply for the retail banking scheme?

I did, but I haven’t been sent any tests to complete or anything. Have you?
Reply 10
Original post by Sonnia0981
I did, but I haven’t been sent any tests to complete or anything. Have you?

I will do so today. I am just wondering if they sponsor international students
Reply 11
Has anyone heard back from their VI? I got an email this morning, that I've passed this stage and on a shortlist for an AC in February.
Reply 12
Original post by brthb
Has anyone heard back from their VI? I got an email this morning, that I've passed this stage and on a shortlist for an AC in February.

Congrats, what programme and city?
Reply 13
Original post by alexcp22
Congrats, what programme and city?

Commercial and Corporate Banking in Birmingham, what stream and office have you applied for?
Reply 14
Original post by brthb
Commercial and Corporate Banking in Birmingham, what stream and office have you applied for?

Just got the same email! And the same role but for London. Good luck!
Reply 15

All the best mate, let me know when you hear back about the AC please!
Reply 16

Hey, just wanted to ask how long after the initial tests did you get invite for VI?
Reply 17
Original post by brthb

Hi what was asked in the video
Reply 18
Original post by Ymd
Hi what was asked in the video

Have you done it yet?
Reply 19

when did you get VI invite?

Quick Reply

Latest