The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

pathway to bath year13?

I was curious as to whether I could still take part in the pathway to bath programme as a year 13, I am aiming to join bath university in 2025, so same time as the year 12s right now. This programme seems amazing and super useful I am hoping I can take part.
Reply 1
Original post by ethan1402
I was curious as to whether I could still take part in the pathway to bath programme as a year 13, I am aiming to join bath university in 2025, so same time as the year 12s right now. This programme seems amazing and super useful I am hoping I can take part.

Email them and ask. It's 50/50.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Info about all of Bath's Summer Schools etc - Outreach Programmes (bath.ac.uk)
There's a contact email at the bottom of the page.

Hi there,

The best way to find out is to contact Agnes who runs the programme. The email is [email protected] or call on the phone may be faster at: +441225387411.

Hope this helps,
Sophie

hey, how did it turn out?

Quick Reply

Latest