The Student Room Group

I like a boy and I dunno if he likes me back or if I’m looking too far into things!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #3
I always see u in every single thread, u always try to make someone believe that their crush doesn’t like them. You always make a person feel that their crush doesn’t like them back. Please don’t listen to them it’s possible that he likes u

This is so true. I feel like until they are in the position, it is hard to comment on how it would feel or what impact it has on you. When you haven’t spoken to somebody, their looks are what draw you in first. It’s the truth. No matter how sad, it just is the truth. I completely agree that this person has quite a negative outlook on the situation, and am glad you do too x
Reply 21
Original post by Surnia
Isn't that what a crush usually is, though, a one-sided situation? A lot of threads on here are from people who know nothing about their crush, so I'm asking what makes a person likeable. There's more to attraction than looks, be it faces or glances. Personality is what makes people compatible.
if this is the case, you may struggle to get into a relationship because interest has to be expressed first before any progression is made. You do not talk to somebody who you never would talk to just because; there is always a motive, whether romantic interest or other. And until you have spoken to that person, you judge off what you know. Let’s not pretend that looks are the first thing that draw you to somebody you don’t know so well. It may be his personality makes me change my mind, however, until then I can only judge from what I know. For some people it isn’t as straightforward as personality comparability, some people are not as open and assertive as to speak to somebody they not only don’t know, but also feel attracted to. Matters of the heart cannot be helped I guess 🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending