The Student Room Group

Cambridge University MPhil in Management (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by john figg
congrats! could you please share your background?
I'm majoring in music and economics at UBC; GPA 4.33/4.33 (90+); 4 internships in different fields (education, UNESCO, hedge fund, music tech); 2 research; 1 extracurricular (club president).
Original post by kellyx2
i also received the offer on Feb 12, and will be going to Hughes Hall College
Nice, congrats! Have you already decided on going? Could I also ask about your background and what you want to do afterwards, I trying to get a sense of my peers (as I have to decide soon and don't know anyone yet). Is there an admits WhatsApp group or anything like it? Thanks.
Reply 22
Original post by FSCRS0907
Nice, congrats! Have you already decided on going? Could I also ask about your background and what you want to do afterwards, I trying to get a sense of my peers (as I have to decide soon and don't know anyone yet). Is there an admits WhatsApp group or anything like it? Thanks.
I also have to decide very soon (before March 4) and I'm still deciding.. I'm not sure if there's a WhatsApp group or anything
Reply 23
Original post by kellyx2
I also have to decide very soon (before March 4) and I'm still deciding.. I'm not sure if there's a WhatsApp group or anything
Hey congratulations on the offer🎊 I was wondering what was your timeline with the application ( Submitted, interview and offer). Also is the 4th of march given by Cambridge or another uni? Thx in advance 💛
Reply 24
Original post by SsSelin
Hey congratulations on the offer🎊 I was wondering what was your timeline with the application ( Submitted, interview and offer). Also is the 4th of march given by Cambridge or another uni? Thx in advance 💛
10.23 Submit,11.1 Reference received,1.23 interview invitation,1.26 Interview, 1.29 Review by DC, 1.29 PAO, 2.1 DP, 2.6 Offer, 2.12 con offer,2.23 accepted at Hughes Hall.
The March 4th deadline is from other university.
Original post by kellyx2
10.23 Submit,11.1 Reference received,1.23 interview invitation,1.26 Interview, 1.29 Review by DC, 1.29 PAO, 2.1 DP, 2.6 Offer, 2.12 con offer,2.23 accepted at Hughes Hall.
The March 4th deadline is from other university.
Which other school are you considering if you don't mind me asking?
any updates?
Nothing for me so far. Any updates for you?
Original post by Abc1234567892
Nothing for me so far. Any updates for you?
still under review
Original post by YvonneLynn
any updates?

Still under review
Any updates?
Original post by Abc1234567892
Any updates?

Nothing so far. You?
Original post by Babyyyyoda
Nothing so far. You?
Same here - still under review
Hi, any updates?
Original post by Babyyyyoda
Hi, any updates?

still under review, but i heard that someone got interview 13th-15th
hey, i got an interview request on 13 march, got interviewed 14 march, then got an email saying i got accepted on 19 march! still don't know my college though
Reply 36
Congrats! I interviewed 15 March and haven’t heard anything since (as of 22 March). Anyone else?
Original post by cat2024
Congrats! I interviewed 15 March and haven’t heard anything since (as of 22 March). Anyone else?

congrats!would you mind sharing your bg and the timeline of your application?
Reply 38
April 2. Anyone heard anything new?
Original post by cat2024
April 2. Anyone heard anything new?

Hey, I received the official offer letter on 21st March.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending