The Student Room Group

SSE Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi Good day, would anyone be able to inform me of how long after the video interview would I know I was successful and will move forward?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have been waiting too.
Reply 2
Original post by Ikadanial
I have been waiting too.

anything ?
Reply 3
Original post by Diplomate3
anything ?

Still nothing for me. However someone i know of have done their assessment and she applied for thermal. I applied for transmission and there’s nothing yet for me. What did u apply to?
Reply 4
Still nothing for me. However someone i know of have done their assessment and she applied for thermal. I applied for transmission and there’s nothing yet for me. What did u apply to?

I applied for Distribution, I wonder what is the reason for the hold up? I was thinking maybe it is either due to the amount of applications for each program, meaning, Thermal may have had a very large or small amount of applicants thus they did those first. Idk, any thoughts?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5
I applied for Distribution, I wonder what is the reason for the hold up? I was thinking maybe it is either due to the amount of applications for each program, meaning, Thermal may have had a very large or small amount of applicants thus they did those first. Idk, any thoughts?

Not very sure but last time after I did the recorded interview they said if I make it to the next stage they will invite for in-person assessment on January. I think it all depends on the hiring manager on the type of assessment and when they’re conducting them. Don’t lose hope 😊
Reply 6
Not very sure but last time after I did the recorded interview they said if I make it to the next stage they will invite for in-person assessment on January. I think it all depends on the hiring manager on the type of assessment and when they’re conducting them. Don’t lose hope 😊

I won't thanks, you stay strong as well.
Reply 7
I won't thanks, you stay strong as well.

I received an invitation for ac! They emailed me today.
Reply 8
Original post by ikadanial
i received an invitation for ac! They emailed me today.

congratulations!!!!!!!
Reply 9
congratulations!!!!!!!

What about u? Any update?
Reply 10
What about u? Any update?

Nothing yet, sigh.... started going through my email lol. In the applicant portal, it still shows 'Under review ' so I'm just waiting. Did they send a topic for your presentation?
Reply 11
Nothing yet, sigh.... started going through my email lol. In the applicant portal, it still shows 'Under review ' so I'm just waiting. Did they send a topic for your presentation?

I did not see anywhere that a presentation will be part of the assessment.
Reply 12

OK ok great, I wish you all the best. Go prepare and I'll see you on the other side lol
Reply 13

Hey, when is you AC ? If it has already passed then I hope you were successful!! I haven't gotten anything yet. Still keeping the faith....
Reply 14
Hey, when is you AC ? If it has already passed then I hope you were successful!! I haven't gotten anything yet. Still keeping the faith....

It’s gonna be at the end of january. Maybe you’ll hear from them after the new year break!
Reply 15
It’s gonna be at the end of january. Maybe you’ll hear from them after the new year break!

I hope and pray!
Reply 16

I finally got some feedback, and I got an invite for Distribution!
Reply 17
I finally got some feedback, and I got an invite for Distribution!

Congratulations! When is your ac?
Reply 18
Congratulations! When is your ac?

It was last week Wednesday, any response since your AC?
Reply 19
It was last week Wednesday, any response since your AC?

No not yet i just had mine yesterday. The hr said they’ll get back to us in early feb. I’m gonna go crzay waiting 😂

Quick Reply

Latest