The Student Room Group

What do Manchester mean by this?

Does this mean I have to do it or not and btw I do not wanna do this degree if I have to take this module which don’t want in the degree BAEcon Finance 20 credits of either Introductory or Advanced Mathematics/Statistics (depending on your A-level qualifications or equivalent); what does this mean by the University of Manchester???
Reply 1
If you did A Level Maths, you will go to Advanced Maths and Adv Stats. If you didn't, you'll have to do Introductory (and so on).

You need any two of the four (so 2x 10 credit units, 20 credits) - AdvMath/AdvStats with either IntMath/IntStats.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
If you did A Level Maths, you will go to Advanced Maths and Adv Stats. If you didn't, you'll have to do Introductory (and so on).

You need any two of the four (so 2x 10 credit units, 20 credits) - AdvMath/AdvStats with either IntMath/IntStats.

thanks btw what do birmingham university mean when they say this:
You must also take one of the following (depending on whether you have A Level Mathematics):

Numeracy, Statistical Analysis and Financial Literacy B
btw i do not have a level mathematics so does this mean i am gonna have to do one of these modules yes or no and thanks?

Reply 3
Original post by aryc_30
thanks btw what do birmingham university mean when they say this:
You must also take one of the following (depending on whether you have A Level Mathematics):

Numeracy, Statistical Analysis and Financial Literacy B
btw i do not have a level mathematics so does this mean i am gonna have to do one of these modules yes or no and thanks?

Yes, you will have to do one of those units. I suspect which one you do is determined by having A Level Maths or not.

Quick Reply

Latest