The Student Room Group

External candidate

i wanted to ask a question regarding a levels

So i want to particle physics in uni preferably a russell group, however in order to do so i would obviously need maths and physics.

So for the past 2 months i have put my self through physics and i barely started maths. i Would need both A A or 1 b

Would it be possible to do good given the time frame.
Original post by Scarecrowe12312
i wanted to ask a question regarding a levels

So i want to particle physics in uni preferably a russell group, however in order to do so i would obviously need maths and physics.

So for the past 2 months i have put my self through physics and i barely started maths. i Would need both A A or 1 b

Would it be possible to do good given the time frame.

Do you already have any existing Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A levels or BTECs)? Or are you hoping to apply to uni with just these two A levels?

Or are you actually studying at school / college alongside doings Physics and Maths independently?

How are you finding Physics so far?
Thanks for the reply yes i am studying a btec in college and taking these a-levels independently.

Physics was challenging at the start but i think with revision i should get more fluent, i got a 6 im gcse maths so some of the stuff i see in maths is quite challenging but i think possible to get the hang of.

however maths is my main concern

Quick Reply

Latest