Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nothing stil..
Reply 21
Original post by prosperx
nothing stil..

Anybody heard anything ?
Original post by Meery55
Hey i got the same email! I asked and they said to contact the school and ask for a letter. My school couldn’t find any record of mine so I will call up and ask them again!

Mine too! I asked them about it and they sent me the requirements again, I think im going to try finding old government documents from years ago from my parents as proof of income support. It’s so hard to find everything from years back but they definitely want proof of it all :frown:
Reply 23
Original post by courtneyw113
Mine too! I asked them about it and they sent me the requirements again, I think im going to try finding old government documents from years ago from my parents as proof of income support. It’s so hard to find everything from years back but they definitely want proof of it all :frown:

Has anybody heard anything regarding interviews. I still haven’t and it’s making me really anxious
Reply 24
Has anybody had an interview ?
Original post by mini01

Nope, nothing yet... the wait is killing me though.
Reply 26
Original post by Somebody09
Nope, nothing yet... the wait is killing me though.

It’s killing me too. The stress
Reply 27
Still waiting
Reply 28
Original post by mini01
I haven’t heard back yet either, but I saw a girl on TikTok get an interview from Keele x
Reply 29
Original post by iggyjacob
I haven’t heard back yet either, but I saw a girl on TikTok get an interview from Keele x
Was it for first year or foundation year as I believe the interview times are different! X
Reply 30
Original post by Meery55
Was it for first year or foundation year as I believe the interview times are different! X
Pretty sure it’s first year, her @ is @journey2medschool if you wanted to check it out xx
Reply 31
Original post by iggyjacob
Pretty sure it’s first year, her @ is @journey2medschool if you wanted to check it out xx
I think hers is first year! As i said I believe first year medicine interviews are being given out first. Was just curious to know if any foundation year applicants have heard back yet?!
Reply 32
Anybody heard anything ?
Reply 33
its a levels in less than 3 months and interviews aint even over oh my I JUST WANNA HAVE A CLEAR MIND
Reply 34
GUYS WTH I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW this gotta be a simulation cus i posted 3 hours a go and now i get an interview. its happened twice with another uni i said the same thing LOOL
Reply 35
Is anyone aware of how many spaces there will be in September for medicine with a foundation year students?
Reply 36
GUYS WTH I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW this gotta be a simulation cus i posted 3 hours a go and now i get an interview. its happened twice with another uni i said the same thing LOOL
Well done !! :smile:))
Reply 37
Original post by Meery55
Is anyone aware of how many spaces there will be in September for medicine with a foundation year students?
I think up to 16. It did say that on the open day
Reply 38
congrats when is the interview for?
Got an interview invite yesterday too :smile:
It’s on the 29th February and my mock is next week… I am going to lose my mind😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending