The Student Room Group

Keele University A104 2024 Entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mini01
Hi done my interview. Don’t think it went very well. Have a Really bad cold at the moment. Not heard anything back yet.

Same yesterday, and I was fasting and I felt really uncomfortable
Original post by mini01
hi anybody received any offers

i think they’ll be giving some out near end of march cause there’s still some interviews left
they taking so longgggg aaaaahhahahahahahhaha
had mine on 29th its almost a month some ppl get offers after 2 days im acc scared now.

Original post by user237862378
i think they’ll be giving some out near end of march cause there’s still some interviews left

Yea my interview is on the 25th :-) wish me luck!!
Reply 65
Original post by parirad
had mine on 29th its almost a month some ppl get offers after 2 days im acc scared now.

Have you seen the A100 thread. People haven’t had interview offers yet!!! They’re all stressed. Apparently keele take the longest
Original post by mini01
Have you seen the A100 thread. People haven’t had interview offers yet!!! They’re all stressed. Apparently keele take the longest

my friend who applied for a104 last year got an offer after 5 days,,,
Original post by mini01

omg did u see there is 30% more applicants this year
Original post by urdadhey
yea my interview is on the 25th :-) wish me luck!!

good luck !!!!
Original post by parirad
omg did u see there is 30% more applicants this year

yeah it said on the applicant portal there’s like 20 applicants for one place in A104 does anyone know how much interviews they gave out
yeah it said on the applicant portal there’s like 20 applicants for one place in A104 does anyone know how much interviews they gave out

It says on their website that anyone meeting the extended participating criteria was given an interview so idk how many
Reply 71

When I called it was 100 interview invites they gave out idk if that’s accurate but that was the day they sent them out
Original post by mini01
When I called it was 100 interview invites they gave out idk if that’s accurate but that was the day they sent them out

When did they send u the invite to the interview? I got mine 26th of February. (at 3:08pm)
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 73
Original post by urdadhey
When did they send u the invite to the interview? I got mine 26th of February. (at 3:08pm)
i have no idea, it was the day they sent out the first interviews. I just checked 26.02
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mini01
i have no idea, it was the day they sent out the first interviews. I just checked 26.02

yeah same i got mine on the 26th but i’m pretty sure my friend got theirs later on
Reply 75
Original post by mini01

So was it 30% more applicants overall and then only 100 were given an interview…?
Reply 76
Original post by Meery55
So was it 30% more applicants overall and then only 100 were given an interview…?

Hi I’m not sure that’s all I was told
Original post by mini01
Hi I’m not sure that’s all I was told

how many places are there for A104
how many places are there for A104

20:lol:
Original post by parirad
20:lol:

20% chance then 😭

Quick Reply

Latest