The Student Room Group

Keele University A104 2024 Entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by user237862378
20% chance then 😭

not necessarily they give out more offers than places, so its a bit more than that, very competitive though.
Original post by urdadhey
I just did the first part of my interview and the interviewers were so lovely and kind and the questions were wonderful - I was just under so much pressure that I couldn't answer the questions even though I knew the answers as soon as it ended (I was stuttering and pausing for 20 seconds) and after the interview ended I cried my eyes out LOL

ik its stressful, but try and be calm youll perform much better. forget about part 1 now and get yourself ready for part 2, good luck.
Reply 82
Original post by urdadhey
I just did the first part of my interview and the interviewers were so lovely and kind and the questions were wonderful - I was just under so much pressure that I couldn't answer the questions even though I knew the answers as soon as it ended (I was stuttering and pausing for 20 seconds) and after the interview ended I cried my eyes out LOL
I’m telling you now you’ve done better than you think I promise you! Honestly have faith in yourself
Original post by user237862378
20% chance then 😭

nope thats the case if only 100 ppl were interviewed they r interviewing over 300 ppl
Original post by parirad
nope thats the case if only 100 ppl were interviewed they r interviewing over 300 ppl

omg how do you know it’s over 300?
Original post by parirad

i saw someone say they only interviewed 100
Original post by kelmendzaineb
omg how do you know it’s over 300?

they told me they will be interviewing everyone thats eligible its on their website and when i called they told me over 300 im not sure tho:smile:
Original post by Meery55
I had my interview today! If anyone needs any advice do ask🫶🏽

how was it?
is that all the interviews finished then? or does anyone know of any future interview dates
is that all the interviews finished then? or does anyone know of any future interview dates

it should be the last slot hopefully i cant wait anymore 🥲

Original post by parirad
it should be the last slot hopefully i cant wait anymore 🥲

me too, i picked my interview for yesterday as it was the last date available so im hoping it won’t be long now!! but looking at last years thread i dont have much hope 🥲
Reply 91
me too, i picked my interview for yesterday as it was the last date available so im hoping it won’t be long now!! but looking at last years thread i dont have much hope 🥲

I called them today. The response was ‘until May’ I said but it says late march on the applicant portal they will start she said yes until May. We have a high volume of applicants this year
Reply 92
Has anyone in this thread received an offer? I think theyve gave out all the interview slots for A104 and the last date was the 25th, so maybe all the offers will come out around the same time unlike a100, where some are waiting for interviews while others already have offers. Not 100% though!
Original post by mini01
I called them today. The response was ‘until May’ I said but it says late march on the applicant portal they will start she said yes until May. We have a high volume of applicants this year

ok its time to cry guys:smile:)))))))
Original post by Meery55
Has anyone in this thread received an offer? I think theyve gave out all the interview slots for A104 and the last date was the 25th, so maybe all the offers will come out around the same time unlike a100, where some are waiting for interviews while others already have offers. Not 100% though!

that was the case for my other uni where they gave out offers and rejections all at same time
Reply 95
Hi anybody heard anything ?
Original post by mini01
Hi anybody heard anything ?

no i think they might still be interviews they said it could be by early april on the applicant portal
Just got rejected, such a beautiful day.
Reply 98
Original post by Somebody09

Post-interview? Im so sorry to hear this, wishing you the best🫶🏽
Reply 99
Original post by Somebody09

I’m so sorry to hear that. Was this post interview ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending