The Student Room Group

Keele University A104 2024 Entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Yea, its a post interview rejection. Whwn I tried to see the reason why, they just said "Unsuccessful interview". Good times.
Original post by Somebody09
Yea, its a post interview rejection. Whwn I tried to see the reason why, they just said "Unsuccessful interview". Good times.

I’m so sorry to hear that, have you applied for Medicine anywhere else🫶🏽
Original post by Meery55
I’m so sorry to hear that, have you applied for Medicine anywhere else🫶🏽

Thank you! The other med school that I have applied for is soton, besides Keele, due having a low UCAT score unluckly and also a lot of med schools ask for a 6 in Englidh language GSCE (I got a 5 instead and I couldnt risk an automatic rejection haha)

I am current placed in the waiting list in soton after an another post-interview rejection but I dont have high hopes for that tbh.
Thank you! The other med school that I have applied for is soton, besides Keele, due having a low UCAT score unluckly and also a lot of med schools ask for a 6 in Englidh language GSCE (I got a 5 instead and I couldnt risk an automatic rejection haha)
I am current placed in the waiting list in soton after an another post-interview rejection but I dont have high hopes for that tbh.

Remain hopeful! It’ll work out in the end - what is your back up choice🫶🏽

i saw u got an offer from Bristol tho
Original post by Meery55
Remain hopeful! It’ll work out in the end - what is your back up choice🫶🏽

My backup is biomed at either QMUL/Brighton the only problem is they are all require BBB. In other words, I dont really have a backup choice sice keele was my planned one.
Original post by parirad
i saw u got an offer from Bristol tho

I think you mean brighton instead, its a biomedical science offer instead of medicine :smile:
Radio silence on here, has anyone heard anything new?!?
Original post by MBenDrayb
Radio silence on here, has anyone heard anything new?!?

nothing new, with it being a bank holiday i don’t expect much this weekend
Reply 109
Hi anybody heard anything. Super quiet out here

When was your interview if you don't mind me asking
I think Keele give out updates every friday looking at the trend also with Bank holiday weekend its probably unlikely that we’ll hear back straight away.
Reply 112
Original post by Meery55
I think Keele give out updates every friday looking at the trend also with Bank holiday weekend its probably unlikely that we’ll hear back straight away.

I called up keele they said they started giving offers out already but she did say they are told this from medical school. Doesn’t specify for each course so idk what to make of this and that she has been told it’s until may
Does anyone know if they have given out any offers yet ??
This waiting is killing me but I know that we could potentially be waiting until the 16th of May I’m just scared as someone’s already been rejected for the foundation course post interview so anything could happen really :frown:
2nd april 2024 and here we all are waiting for a response, a bit hard to believe knowing a levels are in less than 50 days for a lot of people🤣
I think they are sending out one by one based on when was the interview rather than batches, all at once. I had my interview on leap day then the rejection almost a month later (28th March).

So my guess is that those who did the interview more recently, are expected to wait more longer for a decision.
Reply 117
I think they are sending out one by one based on when was the interview rather than batches, all at once. I had my interview on leap day then the rejection almost a month later (28th March).
So my guess is that those who did the interview more recently, are expected to wait more longer for a decision.

Did you get a UCAS track notification or a Keele email
Original post by mini01
Did you get a UCAS track notification or a Keele email

I received it by UCAS track, Keele didnt gave me any letter about the post-interview rejection
Guys i got an offer!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending