The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Interview Prep

Does anyone know what you can do to prepare for edge hill's medicine interviews? I have 1 next month and apart from the generic interview prep that ppl do for ANY uni what else can I do? I've looked into Edge Hill's 5 year medicine course and how they've structured it already so is there anything else?
Original post by Iby1325
Does anyone know what you can do to prepare for edge hill's medicine interviews? I have 1 next month and apart from the generic interview prep that ppl do for ANY uni what else can I do? I've looked into Edge Hill's 5 year medicine course and how they've structured it already so is there anything else?

Hi @iby1325

I would recommend thinking about how you're going to get across your motivations and passion for Medicine in the interview. Some things they are extremely likely to ask are why you want to study Medicine and Why you want to study at Edge Hill, so ensure you have good answers for both : )

Here is the general Edge Hill Interview Advice which I always find really helpful when preparing for interviews.

Some skills which may be key are:

Ethical Awareness

Empathy and compassion

Teamwork and communication skills

Awareness of current health challenges

There are lots of resources online on this so I would recommend doing as much research as you can before the interview so that you feel well prepared going in. You can also chat to current Medicine student Tony on the Ambassador Platform about his experience of the course.

Good luck for your interview!

Katie - Third year Psychology student
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending