The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Midwifery interview

I have an interview with edge hill this week for midwifery, just wondering if anyone who may have already had there interview? What questions did they ask? How long did you wait to hear back?
Reply 1
Original post by ShannonC2024
I have an interview with edge hill this week for midwifery, just wondering if anyone who may have already had there interview? What questions did they ask? How long did you wait to hear back?
Hi, how did your interview go? I had mine at beginning of Jan and been put into holding, the wait is killing me haha
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Hi Shannon,

I hope you had a good experience during your interview with us. We do aim to get back to interviewees as soon as possible. However, sometimes it can take longer for the faculty to decide. If you have not hear from us within 2 weeks, I encourage you to get in touch.

I hope this helped and good luck in your future studies.

Melissa- Course Enquiries
Original post by lisaaa88
Hi, how did your interview go? I had mine at beginning of Jan and been put into holding, the wait is killing me haha
hey, I am also in the holding pile, I interviewed at the beginning of Feb and received and email saying they won’t be making any decisions until April. My friend who is on the same access course with me interviewed last Wednesday and received an offer today, can’t help but think it isn’t looking good. Good luck to you, have you heard back yet? X
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
hey, I am also in the holding pile, I interviewed at the beginning of Feb and received and email saying they won’t be making any decisions until April. My friend who is on the same access course with me interviewed last Wednesday and received an offer today, can’t help but think it isn’t looking good. Good luck to you, have you heard back yet? X
Oh really 😩 yeah I’m starting to think the same now tbh. It kind of looks like they’re offering then waiting to offer to the holding pile when someone doesn’t accept because they have multiple offers and go with a different choice maybe? I just want to know now so I can get on with my life 😂 stressing is exhausting haha.. keeping my fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻
Oh really 😩 yeah I’m starting to think the same now tbh. It kind of looks like they’re offering then waiting to offer to the holding pile when someone doesn’t accept because they have multiple offers and go with a different choice maybe? I just want to know now so I can get on with my life 😂 stressing is exhausting haha.. keeping my fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻

Hi Lisa!

Congrats to scoring and interview, and hopefully, they'll offer you a place soon.

How did you send your second reference in? Was it by email from the referee or a written letter? I've been invited to an interview and can't find anywhere about the second reference.

Also, when did they request it from you for?
Reply 6
Original post by KrazyKhady24434
Hi Lisa!

Congrats to scoring and interview, and hopefully, they'll offer you a place soon.

How did you send your second reference in? Was it by email from the referee or a written letter? I've been invited to an interview and can't find anywhere about the second reference.

Also, when did they request it from you for?
Hiya 👋🏻 thanks! Keeping everything crossed..
I honestly can’t remember 😂.. I can’t remember giving reference details, I know the college I’m doing my access course at gave one but I don’t think I gave a personal one 😬🤷🏻*♀️
Hiya 👋🏻 thanks! Keeping everything crossed..
I honestly can’t remember 😂.. I can’t remember giving reference details, I know the college I’m doing my access course at gave one but I don’t think I gave a personal one 😬🤷🏻*♀️

Hiya!!

I'm sure you'll get one! You've come far already.

I suppose that makes sense. I was just concerned with how that second reference comes through. However, the university got back to me and let me know the process, thankfully. I'm excited and nervous for the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending