The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Free school meals at Edge Hill university

Hi

Can someone tell me does edge hill uni provide or does free school meals/bursary? If so, where can I apply for it and the link to it? I can apply when I start uni in September? Please send an email and let me know about it.
Hiya,

Here is some information about some grants and bursaries which you may be entitled to depending on the course you are studying, for example if you are studying a degree in Midwifery, Nursing, Operating Department Practice or Paramedic Practice, or an integrated Masters degree in Nurse Paramedic (Adult) or Nursing & Social Work, you may be eligible for additional funding through the NHS Learning Support Fund. Edge Hill also offers other bursaries such as Social Work bursaries, or depending on your circumstances you may be eligible for additional support from the government such as Childcare Grant.

All the information for these different bursaries and how to apply for them are available on the link I have attached but if you have any issues or if you have any questions feel free to contact the Money Advice team on [email protected]:smile:

You can also chat to current students on our Ambassador Platform if you have any questions about university life.

I hope this helps!
Katie - Third Year Educational Psychology student
(edited 7 months ago)
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I will be studying in September children's learning and development, at the university, so will the university cover for me the course and can I apply for it? Let me know.
Original post by Anonymous
I will be studying in September children's learning and development, at the university, so will the university cover for me the course and can I apply for it? Let me know.

Hi @anonymous #1

Are you going to be a full-time student? Here is all the information including tuition fees for your course, loans, financial support which may be available from the government as well as any funding which may be available from Edge Hill such as scholarships as well as how to apply for student finance.

In terms of how to apply for your course you can apply online via UCAS as outlined here under how to apply :smile:

As mentioned, if you have any questions you can speak to the Money Advice team about your eligibility for financial support. They will be able to advise you further on applying for funding and will support you in completing funding applications. You can email them on
[email protected].

I hope this helps,
Katie - Third year Educational Psychology student
Reply 4
Hi,

Yes, in September I will be studying full-time at University. I will email [email protected] to ask if the course that I will be doing is going to be provided.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending