The Student Room Group

maintenance loan payment to account

My first maintenance loan is scheduled to be sent to my bank account in the 2nd week of jan. it says it will take 3 days for it to show in my account. Is this 3 days before the payment date or after? I am not sure how it works as this is my first time
Original post by cherryhitchkins
My first maintenance loan is scheduled to be sent to my bank account in the 2nd week of jan. it says it will take 3 days for it to show in my account. Is this 3 days before the payment date or after? I am not sure how it works as this is my first time

Hi there, What is the expected payment date showing on your online account? Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, What is the expected payment date showing on your online account? Thanks, Angela

8th jan
8th jan

Hi there, Therefore it would arrive in your account on this date. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Therefore it would arrive in your account on this date. Thanks, Angela

On sfe it said something about 3 working days. How does that work? Is it 3 days before the date or after?
Hi there,

It can be 3-5 working days after the payment has been submitted, depending on the bank.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

It can be 3-5 working days after the payment has been submitted, depending on the bank.

Thanks, Clare

thank you :smile:
thank you :smile:

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending