The Student Room Group

Suites me bank account and maintenance loan

I recently made a suites me account and I was wondering if my maintenance loan for university will be accepted as my Barclays account was closed

Although on there websites it says - “Whether it’s receiving your student loan funds, or making payments to friends for meals out, Suits Me is the best alternative to a High Street Bank.”

I’ve tried calling sfe and they just told me to call the bank so I just wanna know, if anyone has a suits me and has had their maintenance loan paid into their account.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by LuisWillPass2020
I recently made a suites me account and I was wondering if my maintenance loan for university will be accepted as my Barclays account was closed

Although on there websites it says - “Whether it’s receiving your student loan funds, or making payments to friends for meals out, Suits Me is the best alternative to a High Street Bank.”

I’ve tried calling sfe and they just told me to call the bank so I just wanna know, if anyone has a suits me and has had their maintenance loan paid into their account.

Hi Luis,

The account needs to be UK bank account that accepts debits and credits by bacs.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending