The Student Room Group

Student finance payment scheduled buy i had to make changes

Hi I found out i made a mistake in my student finance form and i had to make quick changes to curse information (i swapped from 4 year to 3 year degree) otherwise student finance would not cover my tuition fee and full maintenance loan(currently i only have only 3000) for 3rd year. My student finance account says that payment is ready to be made with in 3 working days so my question is will they pay me in 3 days or do i have to wait for another 6 weeks after making change or they will send additional payment after first maintenance is sendThanks
Original post by fabian_pryyba
Hi I found out i made a mistake in my student finance form and i had to make quick changes to curse information (i swapped from 4 year to 3 year degree) otherwise student finance would not cover my tuition fee and full maintenance loan(currently i only have only 3000) for 3rd year. My student finance account says that payment is ready to be made with in 3 working days so my question is will they pay me in 3 days or do i have to wait for another 6 weeks after making change or they will send additional payment after first maintenance is sendThanks

Hi there, When did you submit the change? Thanks, Angela.
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, When did you submit the change? Thanks, Angela.

6 days ago now i got the money and i dont know how student fiannce will deal with it also new maintenence loanis estimated to be just 6k shoud i call them and ask for higher meintenence loan or that estimated amount can change
Original post by fabian_pryyba
6 days ago now i got the money and i dont know how student fiannce will deal with it also new maintenence loanis estimated to be just 6k shoud i call them and ask for higher meintenence loan or that estimated amount can change

Hi there,

The entitlement will be updated when the change is made to your application. If the entitlement is different, it will be evened out over the next 2 payments.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending