The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing

I am interviewing for the MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing in January. Can anyone share what type of questions to expect or their experience interviewing?
Original post by mmd45
I am interviewing for the MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing in January. Can anyone share what type of questions to expect or their experience interviewing?

Oxford Maths/CS Interview Questions
Original post by mmd45

Could you tell me what kind of questions you got? I will have the same interview next month.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Could you tell me what kind of questions you got? I will have the same interview next month.
Hi, may I know if you have received your outcome? Iknow people who have received an offer but I haven’theard anything yet.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, may I know if you have received your outcome? Iknow people who have received an offer but I haven’theard anything yet.
I’m also yet to receive an outcome, interviewed earlier this week and was told I should hear by the end of the week.
Original post by Anonymous #3
I’m also yet to receive an outcome, interviewed earlier this week and was told I should hear by the end of the week.
How did your interview go? For me, I think the questions are not too hard but I made some very stupid mistakes🥲🥲
How did your interview go? For me, I think the questions are not too hard but I made some very stupid mistakes🥲🥲
Exactly the same with me, it could have gone better but at the same time it could have gone so so much worse. Just impatiently waiting for the outcome now haha
Good luck to us! Let me know when you hear anything! I’ll also let u know!
Good luck to us! Let me know when you hear anything! I’ll also let u know!
Yeah good luck!!!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Yeah good luck!!!
I received an offer yesterday night. Hope it goes well for you!
Congrats!!! Still yet to hear, probably not the best sign lol

Hi! I’ve got an offer for this course and was looking for other people who do too
Original post by Zlbarber
Hi! I’ve got an offer for this course and was looking for other people who do too

I’ve got an offer too!
Original post by JBlythin03
I’ve got an offer too!

Amazing! Do you know what college yet?
Original post by Zlbarber
Amazing! Do you know what college yet?

not yet no, you?
Original post by JBlythin03
not yet no, you?

Yes I heard from Brasenose on Wednesday

Quick Reply

Latest