The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview

I have a pharmacy interview tomorrow for Aston University. I would appreciate any tips you have for me
There are a few running threads on this.... See pharmacy 2023- applicants thread
Reply 2
Original post by H_789
I have a pharmacy interview tomorrow for Aston University. I would appreciate any tips you have for

How was interview? I am in year 12 at the moment wanting to do Pharmacy next year. Would really appreciate some information on Pharmacy .
Reply 3
Original post by Aero8
How was interview? I am in year 12 at the moment wanting to do Pharmacy next year. Would really appreciate some information on Pharmacy .

Year 12 me would never
where u thinking of applying ?
Reply 4
haven't yet decided on that. Just wanted to know what sort of questions are asked at the interviews.
Reply 5
Well it’s more or less abt how much yk of the role of a pharmacist. Some sjt questions like scenarios and ranking stuff. Basic maths and chem and just some personal questions like why pharmacy specifically and not anything else and why at this university. That should be a good place to start. It’s not too bad, the interviews seem very conversational and the interviewers don’t trip u up like I thought they would. Don’t stress too much just focus on these to begin with. Have fun
Reply 6
Okay thanks very much!
Reply 7
Original post by Aero8
Okay thanks very much!

nw if u ever need help, just pm me
Reply 8
Thanks
Reply 9
Does anyone know how likely Unis are to ask for an interview for those applying through clearing?
Reply 10
Original post by Violat007
Does anyone know how likely Unis are to ask for an interview for those applying through clearing?

The General Pharmaceutical Council requires all applicants to be interviewed but any Uni in Clearing will probably just do this via Zoom, Teams etc so not too scary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending