The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Official University of Bath Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous #3
It was for educational psychology I believe (if anyone was interested)

Educational Psychology is a small course with relatively few applications. In contrast, subjects at Bath like Computer Science, Economics, Architecture, Business, Management, Psychology, Mech Eng etc receive literally thousands of applications and since all those applications are read and assessed, offers take longer. Don't worry - all will be processed by the end of March, so have patience.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
got an offer for economics
Original post by 77existing.
got an offer for economics

Congrats! That's amazing!!
Anybody heard about Natsci for Bath? And are they lowering offers for EPQ this year?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Anybody heard about Natsci for Bath? And are they lowering offers for EPQ this year?

They should be lowering with EPQ as long as you got an A in it I think
any offers for business management with marketing? currently just waiting on Bath

Yes, had one early January.
Original post by RichardGRobie

Yes, had one early January.

What did you apply? And also would you mind sharing your predicted grades?
What did you apply? And also would you mind sharing your predicted grades?

Hi, predicted grades AAA* with EPQ A* applied end of October…. Though after my mocks not so sure 😂
Reply 48
Original post by hiabsotd
anyone else who applied for chem eng??

Yep my son. He didn't apply until Dec and is yet to receive a decision (no surprise)
Original post by Hadleygadd
Hi all.

Has anyone actually received an offer from Bath even though it’s early days?

I’ve got offers from three other Uni’s already but nothing from Bath at this stage…..

Son got an offer for MPhysi this week. He does MAths/Further Maths, Physics and comp science
has anyone got an offer for sociology or social policy yet?
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous #6

Have you looked at the entry requirements on the NS course page - its explained very clearly and it isnt a 'this year' thing.
Reply 52
Original post by hiabsotd
anyone else who applied for chem eng??

Yes me.
When did u apply
Predicted?
Anyone know anything about sport science offers? I applied in December and have my other offers but no word from bath
Hey, anybody got any offers for sociology and social policy yet ? Or for anything for just sociology & social policy ?
Original post by EthanBurkey18
Hey, anybody got any offers for sociology and social policy yet ? Or for anything for just sociology & social policy ?

Hey I applied for social policy in mid November and Ive not heard anything from them apart from asking for extra documents in like December but apart from that nothing since
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @University of Bath for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

got an offer for mech eng!! (AAA or A*AB) doing further maths, maths and physics with epq
Has anyone had an offer for psychology??
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hey I applied for social policy in mid November and Ive not heard anything from them apart from asking for extra documents in like December but apart from that nothing since

No need to worry - Bath makes the bulk of offers after the January deadline.
Congrats! That's amazing!!

When did you apply and what are your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest