Scroll to see replies

Any offers received for CS?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous #10

Yes, I know of people who have received their CS offers. Bath gives out the bulk of most of their offers over the next few weeks/months.
Has anybody had Computer Science & AI offer yet?
Original post by 77existing.
got an offer for economics

Congrats!! I got one a couple of days ago as well!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @University of Bath for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Hi!
Got an offer for Finance and Accounting, I'm doing the IB though, and i'm taking Math HL, Physics HL, Economics SL, Business HL, English SL and French SL

I'm still waiting to hear.
Reply 66
Comp Sci is massively competitive at Bath - this is why they have raised the entry grades this year - so you may have to wait until they have looked at all applications before they make the bulk of offers.
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @University of Bath for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Hi,

I have an offer for mathematics since november i study math, further math and chem. I am just a little worried about the ratio of boy to girls because being the only girl in my further maths is lowkey traumatising and I definitely would like to be prepared if i have to go through that again
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous #12
Hi,

I have an offer for mathematics since november i study math, further math and chem. I am just a little worried about the ratio of boy to girls because being the only girl in my further maths is lowkey traumatising and I definitely would like to be prepared if i have to go through that again

Go to the Applicant Visit Day, you will be surprised.
Reply 69
Hi! I got an offer for Bsc BioMed (with placement year).
Is anyone else going to the applicant visit day for dep of life sciences in March?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous #12
Hi,

You won’t be the only girl. However, whatever uni you go to, you can’t get away from the fact that the majority of people on your course will be male. Try and get more girls to study maths, I guess.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 71

Hi!

I have a confirmed place for Psychology at Bath, since I applied with deferred entry last year :smile:

I did Maths, Biology and Psychology for Alevels last year, and am currently in my gap year. Good luck with your exams this year everyone!!!
Original post by Anonymous #6
Anybody heard about Natsci for Bath? And are they lowering offers for EPQ this year?

Got one back in November. 3 A*s predicted, no 9s at GCSE but a strong personal statement got me in.
Reply 73
Original post by Naser1234
Got one back in November. 3 A*s predicted, no 9s at GCSE but a strong personal statement got me in.

How do you know what 'got you in'?
Original post by McGinger

How do you know what 'got you in'?

I don't. But it's not like they had a world wide web about me.
Hi. I received an offer for Accounting and Finance a few weeks ago but haven’t heard about any offer holder days. Has anyone else heard ?
Reply 76

Hi! I got an offer for Electrical and Electronic Engineering!!
Reply 77
Hi All, any offers yet for International management or any business management courses ? Thank you
My son got his offer for computer science at Bath late last night - very relieved as this is his first choice. Good luck all still waiting

i just received my CS offer

Quick Reply

Latest