Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Official University of Bath Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Rainyzack
i just received my CS offer

Congrats - I just received a rejection. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by dgio
Congrats - I just received a rejection. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m predicted A*A*B I also took part in there pathway to Bath which also probably did help,
Hey has anyone heard back for Accounting and Finance, I applied a moth ago and still haven't heard back
Has anyone heard from psychology, i still haven’t received anything and i applied in September
Original post by MelThornber
My daughter got an offer for MMath today! A* AB including A* in maths and A in Further Maths.

That's great news!

I finally got an offer too, Bio Chem!
Original post by ast3r
Hi! I got an offer for Bsc BioMed (with placement year).
Is anyone else going to the applicant visit day for dep of life sciences in March?

Hi, congrats, I have gotten mine for the Msc Biomed with placement year. Where did you find the specific offer holder dates out of curiosity? I looked on all the attached web pages and the form but I couldn't find them. I've emailed the department email but I'm still waiting. Thanks in adance!
hi, i've held my psych offer for a few months now, has anyone heard anything about a psych applicant visit day yet??
Reply 87
Original post by hiabsotd
anyone else who applied for chem eng??

I did
Is anyone going to the applicant visit day tomorrow?
Reply 89
Original post by Anonymous #15
Is anyone going to the applicant visit day tomorrow?

What's the subject (area)?
Original post by mesub
What's the subject (area)?

I’m going for biomed so I assume the health sciences subjects?
got my offer for international politics and advanced french last night !
I got an offer for business last night - has anyone else got an offer for the same course?
Reply 93
Original post by Anonymous #13
Hi, congrats, I have gotten mine for the Msc Biomed with placement year. Where did you find the specific offer holder dates out of curiosity? I looked on all the attached web pages and the form but I couldn't find them. I've emailed the department email but I'm still waiting. Thanks in adance!

My daughter got hers sent by email. But for natural sciences' offer day last months . They also sent a free parking permit. Or maybe I got that from their website .
Reply 94
Original post by unknownuser22333
I got an offer for business last night - has anyone else got an offer for the same course?

Still waiting, do you mind me asking your predicted ?
Original post by Adidas01
Still waiting, do you mind me asking your predicted ?

Best best of luck with your application- I’m so sure it’ll all work out for you! My predicted are 2 A*s and an A but I applied early October :smile:
Original post by ast3r
Hi! I got an offer for Bsc BioMed (with placement year).
Is anyone else going to the applicant visit day for dep of life sciences in March?

I just got an offer for Biomed with placement too.
Anyone got an offer for sociology and social policy yet ? With or without a placement ?
Original post by Anonymous #16
Anyone got an offer for sociology and social policy yet ? With or without a placement ?

not yet. Also did you get that email from bath a few days ago saying they would make their offers by April? Because a lot of other people got that and I didn’t
Original post by lololololbviknk

not yet. Also did you get that email from bath a few days ago saying they would make their offers by April? Because a lot of other people got that and I didn’t

Yeah I got the email but still waiting for the offer :/ what are your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking ?

Quick Reply

Latest