The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter uni

Are people generally nice at Exeter uni and what’s the night life like?
plsss lmk when you find out!! it’s my top choice. still waiting for an offer
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Lincoln_257
plsss lmk when you find out!! it’s my top choice. still waiting for an offer

Me too, I’ve got an offer pls can someone let me know what it’s like?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Are people generally nice at Exeter uni and what’s the night life like?

Hi there,

I'm in my final year at the University of Exeter, and have found the student community to be really friendly and welcoming! Of course, as with any university, there are lots of personalities and people trying to figure things out - this leaves room for the occasional clash! However, on the whole, I can't complain at all! I have met some really lovely people and made amazing friends, and couldn't be happier with my choice to study here!
If you do choose to study at Exeter, I would really recommend getting involved in as many societies and extra curricular activities as possible - it can definitely be daunting at first, but it's the best chance to meet loads of new people, familiarise yourself with Exeter, and develop new hobbies and interests!

In terms of nightlife in Exeter, there are about 4 or 5 nightclubs that are most popular with students. It is definitely a quieter scene than if you were to be in London, Manchester, or another major city, but personally, I haven't found that to be a problem at all! The clubs provide a great, fun atmosphere, and there are also plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from - more than enough to keep you entertained during your time here!

I hope this has helped in some way - if you've got anymore questions, feel free to get back in touch!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending