The Student Room Group

Immerse Education Essay Competition (for 2024 Summer School)

just thought it would be worth posting something on here to maybe see how things were with other people! i entered the english lit category. what about everyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by junile
just thought it would be worth posting something on here to maybe see how things were with other people! i entered the english lit category. what about everyone else?

hey i entered an essay for vet med! good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by julietjoyh

hey i entered an essay for vet med! good luck!!

ahh you too!! the sixth of february literally cannot come quick enough lol how did you find it writing the essay?
Reply 3
Original post by junile

hi! i entered for medicine
Reply 4
Original post by anxnyx

hi! i entered for medicine

oooh best of luck!!
Reply 5
Original post by junile
oooh best of luck!!

Ty!! Have u gotten anything back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by anxnyx

Ty!! Have u gotten anything back yet?

no i haven’t :’)))) i think results come out on the sixth of feb!!!
Reply 7
Original post by junile
no i haven’t :’)))) i think results come out on the sixth of feb!!!

ahh right do u want to exchange essays?
Reply 8
i got an email back tdy - got 50% wbu
Reply 9
Original post by anxnyx
i got an email back tdy - got 50% wbu

Could you maybe share your essay that got you a 50% scholarship?
Reply 10
Has anybody else received their results yet?? I haven't gotten mine. Also will we just receive the results via email?? Or will something appear on the website?? (sorry haven't done this before)
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Katemmmmm
Has anybody else received their results yet?? I haven't gotten mine. Also will we just receive the results via email?? Or will something appear on the website?? (sorry haven't done this before)

I received mine yesterday over email
Reply 12
Original post by study23!
I received mine yesterday over email

that’s nice! What did u get it u don’t mind me asking? Also what category did u fo
Reply 13
Original post by anxnyx
that’s nice! What did u get it u don’t mind me asking? Also what category did u fo

medicine for 30% , but yours is way more impressive!

Also is thought that 10 people had 100% scholarships (not that’d I’d be able to get one lol) but they changed it to only 6. Unless I was wrong from the start
Reply 14
Original post by study23!
medicine for 30% , but yours is way more impressive!

Also is thought that 10 people had 100% scholarships (not that’d I’d be able to get one lol) but they changed it to only 6. Unless I was wrong from the start

no that’s amazing! I’ve entered for medicine asw. Which year Are u in?

Also yes, before it was 10. I don’t know if it’s 6 rn tho
Reply 15
Original post by anxnyx
no that’s amazing! I’ve entered for medicine asw. Which year Are u in?

Also yes, before it was 10. I don’t know if it’s 6 rn tho

Original post by junile

Good luck with your application!
The experience of Immerse's Summer Program is amazing, truly one of the best experiences I can think of. The classes are great, they motivate and instruct you if you want to apply to Oxbridge or the University of Sydney. So if you have the resources to go, it's a great experience.
Reply 17
Original post by flor.lorentz

Good luck with your application!
The experience of Immerse's Summer Program is amazing, truly one of the best experiences I can think of. The classes are great, they motivate and instruct you if you want to apply to Oxbridge or the University of Sydney. So if you have the resources to go, it's a great experience.

thanks! got a scholarship but not one of the full ones so don’t think i’ll be going, but i had fun writing the essay!!
Reply 18
Original post by Katemmmmm

i got mine yesterday over email
Reply 19
Original post by junile
i got mine yesterday over email

How many partials do you think they give out? Three of us on this thread have had one, so I'm assuming a lot

Quick Reply

Latest