The Student Room Group

Immerse Education Summer School - Is It Worth It?

I've been researching and it looks amazing, but expensive. Is it worth it?
Original post by EnigmaChess

Yes!
The Immerse experience is the best thing I've been through. The people were amazing, the classes were dense, and we had the most unique activities after class! I made the best friends I could ask for, also, the mentors were thoughtful and calm as one can be.
So, yes, it is very worth it.
Original post by EnigmaChess

YES!
I just came back from Immerse, I went to Oxford. The time there was fantastic, the best two weeks of my life. The classes were enriching and valuable. The activities were fun and a great moment to bond with people, some o them will be in your life for a long time.
About the price, you can get a discount by participating in their essay competition.
I truly believe it's a worthwhile investment.
It's definitely worth it! Immerse provides you with great experiences and learning, contributing to both your personal and professional development. Through tutors of the highest calibre, you have access to classes and dynamics that provide new perspectives on your area of interest, allowing you to shed light on your own ideas and think critically. In addition, the relationships provided by the programme encourage curiosity, proactivity and allow us to polish our knowledge in order to evolve personally, academically and professionally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending