The Student Room Group

Immerse Education Essay Competition (for 2024 Summer School)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by study23!

How many partials do you think they give out? Three of us on this thread have had one, so I'm assuming a lot

gonna be completely honest, i’ve heard people from past years say they practically everyone some sort of scholarship :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by junile
gonna be completely honest, i’ve heard people from past years say they practically everyone some sort of scholarship :frown:

Yeah that’s what I’d heard too, they’re so expensive they must be trying to give out loads of partials to fill their courses if it’s true. Ah well we gave it a go either way!
Reply 22

Yeah that’s what I’d heard too, they’re so expensive they must be trying to give out loads of partials to fill their courses if it’s true. Ah well we gave it a go either way!

true!! and even if we didn’t get a full scholarship i’m sure at least entering and getting something will look impressive enough on personal statements or whatever 😭😭
Reply 23
Quick question- I got a 50% scholarship for the programmes but they are still expensive. Should I go; like is it worth it? A lot of people are calling them scams but idk.
Reply 24
Original post by Idekay
Quick question- I got a 50% scholarship for the programmes but they are still expensive. Should I go; like is it worth it? A lot of people are calling them scams but idk.

i think if you have the money to spend on an opportunity like this, feel free to go ahead with it. but for me personally, i just thought it was too expensive for not enough reward even with the scholarship, so i’m not going. people who have gone have said it was a good experience, but i think it’s definitely possible to get similar ones for a cheaper price?
Reply 25
Agreed. Thanks.
Original post by Katemmmmm
Has anybody else received their results yet?? I haven't gotten mine. Also will we just receive the results via email?? Or will something appear on the website?? (sorry haven't done this before)
The results will be via email if you haven't received you should contact them to ask about it.
How many partials do you think they give out? Three of us on this thread have had one, so I'm assuming a lot
Congratulations!
They give some partials and 10 full scholarships, however they split it between courses and destinations.

Quick Reply

Latest