The Student Room Group

2024 Grow Your Grades

Hi! My name is Daniel, and I'm in Year 12. I have seen a lot of these Grow Your Grade posts, so I thought I should try one.
subjects i do: psychology (as, aqa), physics (ocr a), chemistry (ocr a), and maths (Edexcel)
goals: Hoping to finish close to the top end
current predicted grades: not really sure, will find out soon
grades i would like to get: A, A/(*), A*, A* respectively
uni degree i want to study: possibly medicine or something biomedically related
- did not get the grade in biology GCSE but teaching myself content in summer

Any help would be very much appreciated. I have been on and off this platform so would be helpful to get some advice! :biggrin:
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi Daniel,

Hope you're well.

@ateamacadrevision have started doing mini summed up topics for alevel on ig which are really good. They're super condensed and they're the key things that you need to know. They've just started so only the first topics for each are up right now but honestly they're so helpful :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by dbx432
Hi! My name is Daniel, and I'm in Year 12. I have seen a lot of these Grow Your Grade posts, so I thought I should try one.
subjects i do: psychology (as, aqa), physics (ocr a), chemistry (ocr a), and maths (Edexcel)

Any help would be very much appreciated. I have been on and off this platform so would be helpful to get some advice! :biggrin:

Hi Daniel, I’m year 12 too, also want to go into medicine. Was just wondering what unis you were thinking of applying for if you don’t have biology?
Original post by dbx432

Heya! I'm in year 13 and I do aqa psychology - give me a shout if you need any help with anything!
Original post by Hatekittens12345
Hi Daniel,

Hope you're well.

@ateamacadrevision have started doing mini summed up topics for alevel on ig which are really good. They're super condensed and they're the key things that you need to know. They've just started so only the first topics for each are up right now but honestly they're so helpful :smile:

Also I did A-Level psychology so if you need anything feel free to drop me a message!
Original post by dbx432

Hey! goodluck on your alevels :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending