The Student Room Group

MA Publishing

I have done my Bachelors in English, and am now pursuing a Masters in Publishing. This is the list of Universities I am applying to, please recommend which university would be the best, and suggest any other universities as well. I am also considering the location as jobs are better available post-graduation in and around London.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by rafiya_abdul
I have done my Bachelors in English, and am now pursuing a Masters in Publishing. This is the list of Universities I am applying to, please recommend which university would be the best, and suggest any other universities as well. I am also considering the location as jobs are better available post-graduation in and around London.

University College of London
University of Exeter
City University of London
York St John University
Northumberia University
University of York
University of Central Lancashire
University of Derby
Oxford Brooks University
University of Bournemouth
Kingston University

I'm an OBU student and I highly recommend Oxford Brookes. I've got personal stuff going on but they offered me so much more support in class and outside of class. I had planned on going to Bournemouth or York but stuck to OBU as I feel they can offer the most support to students.
yaar mriganka jaa yaha se
Reply 3
Original post by dumb01
I'm an OBU student and I highly recommend Oxford Brookes. I've got personal stuff going on but they offered me so much more support in class and outside of class. I had planned on going to Bournemouth or York but stuck to OBU as I feel they can offer the most support to students.

Oh wo, are you a Publishing student as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending