The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Uni Admissions

I applied for Pharmacy back in October and still havent heard if I have an interview. When should I hear by? I have 4/5 offers in now, so it's quite far behind. Is this a bad sign?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for Pharmacy back in October and still havent heard if I have an interview. When should I hear by? I have 4/5 offers in now, so it's quite far behind. Is this a bad sign?

Possibly, have they sent no further correspondance?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2

i applied a month ago and birmingham is the only one i’m yet to here back from, but they did email me saying they were processing my application
did u get the same email? idk if it’s just taking longer for them to get through all of the applications

It’s easy to get worried about these things but you gotta bear in mind they still have a couple months in which to reply to you and they haven’t rejected you yet so it’s possible they are still considering your application. If you submit your application early it doesn’t necessarily mean they will process it early. Try not to worry about it too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending