The Student Room Group

dentistry reapplication

(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by bshjbdsjsvjdsd
so I'm on a gap year and reapplying but I'm a bit worried as I've heard that some unis don't accept reapplications? Not sure if this is targeted at people who received interviews as I got rejected pre-interview. This is specifically aimed at uni of Liverpool. please do let me know which universities don't accept people reapplying.

You've got to contact the admissions team for each one specifically. Liverpool doesn't say anything against reapplicant but if you got rejected from Birmingham last year you cant apply again. If you got rejected after interview from Liverpool last year you can't apply again. Please double check with the admissions team yourself to be sure because I am only applying to Birmingham out of the two mentioned.
Original post by ox40
You've got to contact the admissions team for each one specifically. Liverpool doesn't say anything against reapplicant but if you got rejected from Birmingham last year you cant apply again. If you got rejected after interview from Liverpool last year you can't apply again. Please double check with the admissions team yourself to be sure because I am only applying to Birmingham out of the two mentioned.

Also how do I contact the admissions team? Would it be on here?
Reply 3
Original post by bshjbdsjsvjdsd
Also how do I contact the admissions team? Would it be on here?

[email protected]

lmk how it goes

Quick Reply

Latest