The Student Room Group

Am I likely to receive an offer?

I'm applying for economics at: KCL (A*AA), Birmingham (AAA), Loughborough (AAA), Liverpool (AAB) and Lancaster (AAB/ABB).
I'm currently predicted: A*A*A (+B in EPQ)
My GCSEs: 556666788
I want to go to KCL btw. How likely is it that I will receive an offer from any of these unis. I take Maths, Economics and Psychology.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by princessjowusu
I'm applying for economics at: KCL(A*AA), Birmingham (AAA), Loughborough (AAA), Liverpool (AAB) and Lancaster (AAB/ABB).
I want to go to KCL btw. How likely is it that I will receive an offer from any of these unis. I take Maths, Economics and Psychology.

Based solely on the information you have provided, I'd say it's likely that you'd receive offers from the majority of those universities.

In fact, I'd say you've listed then in "least likely" to "most likely" order.

You've done exactly the right thing by applying to the university you really want to go too (even knowing it's very competitive) but also applying to a good range of other universities. :smile:
Reply 2
You have made sensible grade choices, but no-one can tell you for certain that you will get offers - like everyone else you will just have to wait for those Unis to make their decisions.
I'm applying for economics at: KCL(A*AA), Birmingham (AAA), Loughborough (AAA), Liverpool (AAB) and Lancaster (AAB/ABB).

Hi there,

While nothing is guaranteed, I can say you have excellent predicted grades and you have chosen a good mix of universities. Good luck with your offers!

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have about Lancaster in the meantime.

Amy 🙂 (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Hi @princessjowusu,

Great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough :smile:

I have just spoken to our Admissions Office and they would recommend you email them at [email protected] and they can advise you further on this :smile:

Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending