The Student Room Group

URGENT HELP PLS- will I need to put my Level 2 qualification?

Hi guys. First time on here and I need your help urgently. I’m applying for drama schools and I realised that I might need to put my external Level 2 LAMDA qualification on my UCAS application? Will I need to do this? Just worried as it’s equivalent to GCSE level and I don’t want my application to be become void.

I also have a level 1 LAMDA qualification that I did during my time in secondary education and I’m not sure if I need to add this as well.

Anyone who genuinely knows please get back to me by the end of today. Thank you
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by tallulah.alice
Hi guys. First time on here and I need your help urgently. I’m applying for drama schools and I realised that I might need to put my external Level 2 LAMDA qualification on my UCAS application? Will I need to do this? Just worried as it’s equivalent to GCSE level and I don’t want my application to be become void.

I also have a level 1 LAMDA qualification that I did during my time in secondary education and I’m not sure if I need to add this as well.

Anyone who genuinely knows please get back to me by the end of today. Thank you

I'm not sure that I would claim to "genuinely know" but as UCAS says "You must enter all your qualifications from secondary education onwards", I would say that you should include your Level 1 and Level 2 LAMDA qualifications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending