The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Is that possible UCL send offer in two months?(applied in Sept German and Phil)

I honestly don't want to take the other modules of further Maths and if I receive offer(without condition of that)before Jan I don't need to do it, so pls does anyone know?
Extremely unlikely. UCL in my experience and from what I've seen from others often sends offers really late.

Also note that if your qualifications from what you have listed on your UCAS application change for any reason you must declare this to the universities and they do hold the right to amend your offer in that case - even if the change in qualifications is for one that wasn't listed in the offer.

Don't assume that you can just drop subjects not specified in the offer without it potentially having an effect.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Extremely unlikely. UCL in my experience and from what I've seen from others often sends offers really late.

Also note that if your qualifications from what you have listed on your UCAS application change for any reason you must declare this to the universities and they do hold the right to amend your offer in that case - even if the change in qualifications is for one that wasn't listed in the offer.

Don't assume that you can just drop subjects not specified in the offer without it potentially having an effect.

OK sorry, I wasn't assuming that, I forgot to mention that further maths was my fourth subject, thank you!
Original post by Francesca Yu
OK sorry, I wasn't assuming that, I forgot to mention that further maths was my fourth subject, thank you!

It's still a change in your qualifications post-application - you still need to notify all your unis if they change!
Reply 4
Original post by Francesca Yu
I honestly don't want to take the other modules of further Maths and if I receive offer(without condition of that)before Jan I don't need to do it, so pls does anyone know?

Why do you think UCL would put Further Maths as a condition for German and Phil programme? FM is only advsed (not required) for subjects like Computer Science and Maths, and not all schools offer FM.
Anyway, 4 A-levels are never required by UK unis, and they make offers based on 3 A-levels. You can just contact UCL now and tell you are dropping 4th subject. UCL typically send offers in late March or April.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending