The Student Room Group

Access to HE Nursing

Hey, has anyone started an access to nursing course this year? I’ve just started one with Learndirect as it’s the easiest choice for me to fit around work etc, but it would be nice to connect with anyone on an access to nursing course.
Hi did you start the course i have just started nursing HE course with learn direct and on unit 1.
Original post by 290SGRIFFI10
Hi did you start the course i have just started nursing HE course with learn direct and on unit 1.

@290SGRIFFI10
Hello! I teach on an Access to HE Nursing and Midwifery program, may I recommend a useful text book called 'Health Studies' by Naidoo and Wills which will help a lot with your studies - best of luck :smile:

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Hey

How are you getting on ? I’ve just started unit 2 x
Reply 4
Original post by Arden University
@290SGRIFFI10
Hello! I teach on an Access to HE Nursing and Midwifery program, may I recommend a useful text book called 'Health Studies' by Naidoo and Wills which will help a lot with your studies - best of luck :smile:

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Please can you write the authors of Health studies book in full. I checked it at Amazon and I came across the following names (Jennie Naidoo & Jane Wills) are these the right authors?
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi I started this course about 4 months ago and I am stuck on Unit 2 but submitted again like 5x and moving on to Unit 3. I would appreciate if anyone would like to work on them together I am more than happy to work along via email.
Reply 6
Original post by bluecupcake90
Hi I started this course about 4 months ago and I am stuck on Unit 2 but submitted again like 5x and moving on to Unit 3. I would appreciate if anyone would like to work on them together I am more than happy to work along via email.
Hey, just came across your comment. How are you getting on? I'm in the middle of unit 6.
Reply 7
Hi anyone here help I need some guidance on unit 3 Reading and Note Making
Reply 8
Original post by padd30
Hi anyone here help I need some guidance on unit 3 Reading and Note Making

I'm on this unit
Original post by Lmca85
Hey, just came across your comment. How are you getting on? I'm in the middle of unit 6.

I am still stuck and whenever I email the mentor or professor who's grading the assignment, she tells me this and that is incorrect and i redo it and send my draft, still its incorrect. I am just stuck seriously. I m not getting any motivation or feeling like to give up sometimes. Do you think I can send an email to you and maybe you could tell me if i'm going in right direction or what is incorrect and correct?
Reply 10
Original post by bluecupcake90
I am still stuck and whenever I email the mentor or professor who's grading the assignment, she tells me this and that is incorrect and i redo it and send my draft, still its incorrect. I am just stuck seriously. I m not getting any motivation or feeling like to give up sometimes. Do you think I can send an email to you and maybe you could tell me if i'm going in right direction or what is incorrect and correct?

I know how you feel, there is zero help available on my current unit, and there are no live cladsrooms for guidance. What unit are you on? I know they changed the subjects up a little while ago but happy to help if it's one I've covered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending