The Student Room Group

Should I be worried?

Hello all, I’ve recently applied for Philosophy BA at York, UWE, Reading , Royal Holloway and Southampton. I’ve been very lucky to receive offers from all of them( pretty quickly), apart from Southampton. This is beginning to worry me as people who have applied for the same course at Southampton got offers within about 3 weeks. Even looking more broadly everyone I know who has
applied has received a offer, even people who have applied far later than me. My application got sent to UCAS on the 27th of November and it’s now the 8th of January. I even thought of course this was properly completely meaningless during around the 2nd of January( and that I should wait a bit longer before inquiring) I do appreciate that they must be processing a vast number of applications, and they are a extremely thought after. Is it that Southampton are just being quite thorough in evaluating their applications. Should I be worried?
Applications get held up for a myriad of reasons that have no relation to how strong they are. You are still in the running until you hear otherwise. If you applied on time, unis don’t run out of offers to make.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending