The Student Room Group

LNAT

I have my lnat next week, I've been practicing for the past month or even more, im just worried bc im getting 23s and lower on Arbitio, but I got a 17 on the official lnat sample. I don't really count the sample cuz I was very tired with a headache and I had to repeat it midway since the website refreshed. but many say that the sample is easier than lnat. should I be worried regarding the 17? or should I only rely on Arbitio grades and practice?
Original post by bg112
I have my lnat next week, I've been practicing for the past month or even more, im just worried bc im getting 23s and lower on Arbitio, but I got a 17 on the official lnat sample. I don't really count the sample cuz I was very tired with a headache and I had to repeat it midway since the website refreshed. but many say that the sample is easier than lnat. should I be worried regarding the 17? or should I only rely on Arbitio grades and practice?

First of all, good luck for next week! Mine is in 2 weeks and it's all so daunting ;-; But you should note that Arbitio is significantly harder than the real test and a score of 23 is pretty good. As for the official sample, people have told me that the sample is pretty much of the same difficulty as the real thing. I don't think you should be too worried given your tiredness and headache situation. That being said (and I'm assuming you're applying for Oxbridge), you should aim for a 25+ for a competitive score on the next two practice tests in my opinion. Arbitio is good but it's not super accurate 'cuz I've seen people get 30 with 12-15 on Arbitio but also people with 30+ with 24 average on Arbitio, so it really depends.
Reply 2
Original post by skedaddle~
First of all, good luck for next week! Mine is in 2 weeks and it's all so daunting ;-; But you should note that Arbitio is significantly harder than the real test and a score of 23 is pretty good. As for the official sample, people have told me that the sample is pretty much of the same difficulty as the real thing. I don't think you should be too worried given your tiredness and headache situation. That being said (and I'm assuming you're applying for Oxbridge), you should aim for a 25+ for a competitive score on the next two practice tests in my opinion. Arbitio is good but it's not super accurate 'cuz I've seen people get 30 with 12-15 on Arbitio but also people with 30+ with 24 average on Arbitio, so it really depends.

Thank you! good luck to you too! yeah im aware arbitio is harder, im just still worried i wont get the required score for the unis im applying to (yes i am applying to oxford). ill do the practice tests and cross my fingers i get a decent grade. thanks alot for the reassurance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending