The Student Room Group

Can this affect my Ucas Application

So I was doing a history test and I got a message so I pulled out my phone to turn it to silent but my teacher saw and shouted at me for cheating. What should I do ?
Reply 1
nothing, you're fine
Reply 2
Original post by jake102:)
So I was doing a history test and I got a message so I pulled out my phone to turn it to silent but my teacher saw and shouted at me for cheating. What should I do ?

Hey there! I am sure you should be able to talk to your teacher and let them know what you were doing. I recommend not having your phone with you in exams.. What sort of exam was it? If it was just a class exam then it certainly won't affect your UCAS application so don't worry! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Maybar
Hey there! I am sure you should be able to talk to your teacher and let them know what you were doing. I recommend not having your phone with you in exams.. What sort of exam was it? If it was just a class exam then it certainly won't affect your UCAS application so don't worry! :biggrin:

yeah it was just an in class topic test. So should I not worry about it affecting my reference? Also this is the type of teacher that wont listen to others and just say I'm lying
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by jake102:)
yeah it was just an in class topic test. So should I not worry about it affecting my reference? Also this is the type of teacher that wont listen to others and just say I'm lying

I don't think it will affect your reference! I'm sure the incident will be forgotten about anyway so I wouldn't worry :smile: Ehhh I know what you mean.. some teachers are just like that :frown: Don't let it bog you down.. you know what your intentions were so you keep going. At the end of the day the most important thing is your grades so focus on that instead :biggrin:
References very, very rarely say anything outright negative.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending